Razer today announced the Razer Basilisk, a highly-customizable mouse targeting gamers who love first-person shooter (FPS) games. For the demanding accuracy and precision needed for FPS games, the Razer Basilisk comes with a 5G true 16,000 DPI optical sensor. It also features Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches which can last for 50 million clicks.
Another highlight of this mouse is it allows users to choose from a continuum of scroll wheel resistances. The scroll wheel resistance can be adjusted via a dial on its underside based on individual preferences of gamers. It also comes with a removable clutch for easy access to additional mouse actions. The clutch is fully programmable and can be set for push-to-talk, item pick-up, or any other actions. The clutch comes in two different lengths (short/long) to cater to different hand sizes. The Razer Basilisk mouse can be customized using Razer Synapse 3 software.
- Razer 5G optical sensor with true 16,000 DPI
- Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel with customizable resistance
- Two removable clutch (short/long) buttons and a rubber thumb cap
- Eight independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches
- Ergonomic right-handed design with enhanced rubber side grips
- Razer Chromalighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) enabled
- Approximate size: 124 mm / 4.88 in (Length) X 75 mm / 2.94 in (Width) X 43 mm / 1.69 in (Height)
- Approximate weight 107 g / 0.24 lbs
The Razer Basilisk mouse will be available for $69 in the US from September and worldwide from October.
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان بازدید : 27 تاريخ : جمعه
1396 ساعت: 23:17