Microsoft has updated the View 3D app for Windows 10 Insiders on the Skip Ahead Fast ring.
The app has been updated to version 2.1708.30142.0 with the following changes:
- New name- View 3D is now the Mixed Reality Viewer
- New Loading animation – a small 3D cube will now be shown when loading the app and contents.
- New logo represented by a 3D Cube
- All controls have now been placed at the top of the window (information, controls, virtual camera, and full-screen display) for a cleaner look.
- When shooting mixed-reality photographs, you will notice that the “All-In-Camera” and “Timer” icons have been positioned at the bottom left.
- The timer now works properly
- If you reduce the size of the window, controls will automatically be grouped under “Other with 3D”
- Fixes and general improvements
Aggiornamentilumia notes that Microsoft appears to have deprecated the Windows Mobile version of the app, as it was no longer being compiled for ARM. The app will of course not be delivered with the Fall Creators Update but is now intended for the next major RedStone 4 Windows 10 OS update.
Insiders on the skip-ahead fast ring can find the updated app here:
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان بازدید : 11 تاريخ : چهارشنبه
1396 ساعت: 21:43