Microsoft is today releasing a new build of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update to Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring. The company today pushed Windows 10 Build 16291 to Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring with some bug fixes. As expected, the build doesn’t include any major changes or new features as Microsoft is putting finishing touches on the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, which is set to start rolling out on the 17th of October.
Here’s the changelog for build 16291:
- Resume from phones to PC with Cortana: Cortana users can now resume articles, news from their iPhones and Android phones to PC from within the Cortana app. This exciting feature comes in addition to the existing features where users can sync reminders, notifications and SMS across their devices and stay connected on the go!
- We fixed an issue where sometimes after an upgrade Windows Update’s update history would be missing a listing for the feature update you’d just done.
- We fixed an issue where scrolling with touch or precision touchpads wasn’t working with the F12 Developer Tools.
- We fixed an issue where pin reset above lock (“I forgot my PIN”) would only work the first time the password was reset.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge would crash if you added a Favorite to a Favorites folder and then immediately sorted that folder by name.
- We fixed an issue with the indexer from recent flights that could result in Outlook 2016 search failing to index the body of messages.
- We fixed a recent issue resulting in the Skype UWP app not being launched if it was minimized when you clicked an incoming call notification.
Build 16291 is available to all Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring. But if you are part of Skip Ahead, you obviously won’t be able to get this build as you are already running a much newer build. For those wondering about Mobile, Microsoft says the company won’t be releasing a new Insider build for Mobile devices today.
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان
بازدید : 10
تاريخ : چهارشنبه
1396 ساعت: 5:00