We are getting quite close to the official rollout date of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. The update is set to RTM sometime very soon, and Microsoft engineers are busy fixing the last minute bugs and polishing some of the new features at the moment. The company has released a lot of builds recently, and it’s today pushing build 16291 to Windows Insiders in the Slow Ring.
It is important to note that Microsoft is blocking some Surface Pro 3 devices from getting the build as it may brick the device. The issue is fixed in newer builds of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, so once Microsoft rolls that out to Windows Insiders in the Slow Ring, they should be able to get back on track.
Anyway, here’s the list of fixes included in build 16291:
- We fixed an issue where sometimes after an upgrade Windows Update’s update history would be missing a listing for the feature update you’d just done.
- We fixed an issue where scrolling with touch or precision touchpads wasn’t working with the F12 Developer Tools.
- We fixed an issue where pin reset above lock (“I forgot my PIN”) would only work the first time the password was reset.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge would crash if you added a Favorite to a Favorites folder and then immediately sorted that folder by name.
- We fixed an issue with the indexer from recent flights that could result in Outlook 2016 search failing to index the body of messages.
- We fixed a recent issue resulting in the Skype UWP app not being launched if it was minimized when you clicked an incoming call notification.
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان بازدید : 13 تاريخ : شنبه
1396 ساعت: 8:30