Microsoft today released Windows 10 Build 16299 for PC to Insiders in the Fast ring.
Similar to the past few Fast Ring builds, this build only contains bug fixes as Microsoft is focused on stabilization of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update prior to the pending RTM of the OS.
Read about the bug fixes included in this build below.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge might crash when scrolling embedded PDFs.
- We fixed an issue some Insiders were experiencing where after upgrading to recent flights their optical drive wouldn’t be listed under This PC.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders seeing 0x80070005 when trying to upgrade to the last few flights.
- We fixed an issue where using the Automatic File Download notification to block an app from downloading files wasn’t working for UWP apps.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Windows Defender potentially downloading files selected to be online-only after using the file picker dialogue and viewing their thumbnails.
Insiders can download the new build by Checking for Updates under Windows Update.
Update: After a 3 days of testing, Microsoft feels confident enough in this build to also release it to the Slow Ring.
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان
بازدید : 4
تاريخ : جمعه
1396 ساعت: 17:18