Microsoft MakeCode is a web-based environment for kids and children to learn to code with physical computing devices such as the micro:bit and Circuit Playground. It brings programming to life for all students with fun projects, immediate results, and both block and text editors for learners at different levels. Microsoft has now added support for Minecraft on MakeCode.
- Students can group their code into Chat Commands which they can call directly from the game.
- One of the things students and teachers most enjoy is building in Minecraft. Microsoft MakeCode gives you tools to automate builds that make creating a Pyramid, a House, or a Roller Coaster easy!
- Want to create a tunnel of diamonds, or print your name in the sky? No problem! With a few blocks/lines of code, it’s all possible.
- The real-time game command window shows you exactly what game commands are being issued from your code. “Slo-Mo” lets you slow your program execution down, and highlight which parts of your program are running.
- Did you create the most epic mod ever? Share with your friends via an anonymous URL that they can import and run from Microsoft MakeCode.
Learn more about it here.
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان بازدید : 1 تاريخ : پنجشنبه
1396 ساعت: 0:44