Microsoft brought Edge browser to Android and iOS last month as a part of providing their services to all the customers on all the major platforms. Since then, they have been working really hard to make Edge stand out and did roll out an update last week with the support for password syncing. Now the company has rolled out another update for Microsoft Edge on iOS which brings a handful of new stuff. As per the changelog posted, here is what is changed:
- Battery usage optimization: some of you told us that your phone heats up or otherwise consumes more battery when you use Edge. We looked under the hood and found a few optimizations. Let us know if you continue to experience high battery consumption.
- Improved left/right swiping to go back and forth between pages.
- Added support for actions and activities extensions, such as sharing sites, saving sites to Notes, adding sites to Pocket, etc.
- Dark theme – try it out in Settings.
- Fixed a bunch of other bugs!
The update should hit the users who have enrolled for the Beta testing of Edge on iOS via TestFlight, and should make its way to the Appstore in the coming months.
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان بازدید : 2 تاريخ : يکشنبه
1396 ساعت: 10:01