The new desert map in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has been teased for months, and now the developer has finally revealed its full details along with new screenshots (via Steam Community).
The map, called Miramar, was created to give players an experience different from the current map of Erangel. Instead of lush fields and forests, players will now be thrown into a harsh and unforgiving desert, complete with several key landmarks and urban areas. The descriptions of each can be read below.
- The largest city in the region, Los Leones features ample shopping, a skyline filled with new construction, and a glorious, golden-hued City Center. Players should secure high vantage points by exploring the numerous construction sites, and loot for gear in the cavernous, abandoned commercial buildings.
- El Pozo is a city known for its large industrial and entertainment districts. Players can test themselves against all comers in the Luchador Arena, put their motorcycle skills to the test In the death bowl, or hunt in the ruins of the long dead textile factories.
- Monte Nuevo is the picture of a town besieged. Ramshackle walls built to protect its residents now allow players ample cover to explore the well-stocked compound.
Valle del Mar
- Valle del Mar is a colorful oceanside town bisected by the De Toro bridge. To the West of the bridge is a quaint school, and to the East, a beautiful church. The key to holding this town is bridge control, as it’s the only direct route between mainland and the island.
- The shipping and transport capitol of Miramar, La Cobrería’s most prominent feature is it’s enormous Rail Yard. Here, players will hunt and be hunted among the half-buried cargo of a long dead industry. Careful players should loot the schools and campuses that dot this town before attempting to hold the Yard.
- San Martín is located just west of Hacienda Del Patrón. Checkpoints and barriers have transformed this once-quiet small town into a war zone. Both sides of the town have overlooks, so careful players should scout first, before charging into town.
- Once a tourist destination featuring the largest casino in the region, Pecado continues to thrill players to this day with its mix of high-value loot and dangerous sightlines. Aggressive players will immediately loot the Arena and Casino, but savvy players should check out the 4 story hotels between them.
- Chumacera is the husk of Miramar’s once thriving textile industry. Long abandoned factories overlook a main road lined with residential and commercial buildings. Verticality in both the buildings and terrain make this town an exciting location to loot- high risk, high opportunity!
There are still more places you can visit, but you’ll have to discover those for yourselves. Miramar will be playable during the final test round before PUBG hits version 1.0. As previously stated, Miramar will eventually make its way to Xbox Game Preview, but it needs to be tested on PC more to iron out the bugs. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds comes to Xbox One on December 12 and can be pre-ordered from the Microsoft Store for $29.99. Players on Xbox will receive three limited edition cosmetic packs that can be seen here.
While it is set to receive Xbox One X enhancements like HDR support and 4K resolution, it will only run at 30FPS, at least when it initially launches. Bluehole is still working to improve the frame rate, but because it will be in Game Preview it is too early to tell what they will be able to achieve.
Some links in the article may not be viewable as you are using an AdBlocker. Please add us to your whitelist to enable the website to function properly.
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان
بازدید : 4
تاريخ : پنجشنبه
1396 ساعت: 3:34