Microsoft today released the Windows Template Studio 1.6 with a number of improvements including new support for Web to App links, which prompts users to open your website in its associated app, rather than the actual website itself.
Windows Template Studio is an evolution of Windows App Studio which was an online app creation tool that allowed anyone to quickly build Windows Universal Apps. Windows Template Studio in Visual Studio will make it easier for developers to create new projects that target the Universal Windows Platform.
New in Windows Template Studio version 1.6 is:
- Drag and drop source
- Web to App Link
- Minor tweaks for Fluent
- Discovered a few pages that set background colour
Improvements to the Wizard:
- Lots of under the hood bug fixes and code improvements
- Much more Visual Basic engine work
- Work for supporting multiple projects in a single solution
- Work to support Prism
For the next version Microsft is working on:
- Visual Basic support (In nightly)
- Prism support (In nightly)
- Improved update system to help increase speed of startup and file size download
- Improved user interface in-line with Visual Studio
- Continued refinement with Fluent design in the templates
- Ink templates
- Improved Right-click->add support for existing projects
Known issues of the current version include:
- We are tracking an issue (#1532) when uninstalling / upgrading where you may get an error of “A value for ‘Component’ needs to be specified in the catalog.”
- If you get this error, we need logs to help track this with the help of the Visual Studio team. We don’t know how to reproduce it, but we know a few people have hit this scenario.
- We have how to capture these logs in the tracking issue on GitHub.
Developers who have the Template Studio installed already should have it updated automatically, while if you are new you can find it at aka.ms/wtsinstall.
You can find it here on GitHub.
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان بازدید : 3 تاريخ : جمعه
1396 ساعت: 21:30