Working overtime Microsoft today released an update for the OneDrive for Android app, taking it to version 5.2.
The main new feature according to the update is “Full support for Android Notification Channels to help you take control over your notifications.”
Notification Channels is a new Android Oreo feature which lets developers set priority levels for app notifications and lets users tell the OS how they wish different levels of notifications to be managed. An important notification may be allowed to make a noise for example, while a low priority one may just be added to the notification tray.
Levels and options include:
- Urgent: Alert sound and screen display
- High: Alert sound only
- Medium: No sound.
- Low: No audible or visual alert
- Sound: Set any supported sound as the notification tone for the channel.
- Lights: hardware notification light.
- Vibration: Vibration alert
- Lock screen behaviour: Select if a notification should appear on the lock screen or not.
- Override do not disturb: Select if a notification should bypass any sound do not disturb settings.
Users will be able to set the response to various levels in the Android Settings area.
Android Oreo has not rolled out widely yet, but if you are lucky enough to have it on your phone you can check out the new features by grabbing OneDrive’s latest update from the Google Play Store here.
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان بازدید : 1 تاريخ : يکشنبه
1396 ساعت: 22:23