After releasing into the Xbox Game Preview program, many players were quick to point out that the experience while playing PUBG was rough. On both Xbox One and Xbox One X, it suffered from choppy frame rates and other performance issues. Thankfully, the developer is constantly pushing out patches for the Xbox version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds to improve its optimization.
The latest update, only the game’s second on Xbox One, released yesterday and aims to fix a lot of problems players were having. The full changelog can be read below (via Neowin).
- Continued performance optimizations
- The tuning range for the general sensitivity option has been expanded
- Weapon recoil reduced across the board (Xbox Only)
- Team UI will now correctly display voice chat status
- Additional Localization updates
- A variety of crash fixes
- Fixed an issue where casting bar UI remains onscreen when spectating a target who died while using an item from their inventory
If you have yet to pick up the game, you can buy it for $29.99 on the Microsoft Store. Currently a promotion is also running where Microsoft will include PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds with your purchase of an Xbox One X console.
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان بازدید : 1 تاريخ : يکشنبه
1396 ساعت: 22:23