With Fortnite’s growing popularity thanks to its battle royale mode, Epic Games has laid out a road map for the coming months. In this ‘State of Development’ post it was revealed that a 60FPS mode is coming to consoles.
The announcement can be read below.
Later this month we plan to add an optional 60 FPS mode for Battle Royale on consoles (PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X). This 60 FPS mode is tuned for each console to maximize frame rate while minimizing loss of visual quality.
In addition, Fortnite Battle Royale is set to get new cosmetic items and weekly updates to improve the experience for all players. Some of its upcoming quality of life fixes are as follows:
- Improved building controls on console
- Team Communication outside of voice chat
- Ability to re-queue from the death screen
- Ability to preemptively hold down the search button while approaching a searchable object
- Display of how much ammo is loaded into a gun on the weapon widget
- Larger map w/ zoom
Fornite recently hit a new peak of 3.4 million concurrent players. This is just over PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ peak player count of 3.2 million on Steam, but Fortnite Battle Royale is also a free-to-play game and is available on more platforms than PUBG is.
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان بازدید : 5 تاريخ : يکشنبه
1396 ساعت: 9:39