It has been more than a year since the last major software update to the Microsoft HoloLens, but now, according to those who watched the HoloDevelopers Summit, Microsoft is working on a new update to the Augmented Reality headset which will soon be pushed out to Insiders.
The update, which is already circulating amongst HoloDevelopers members, brings the following new features:
- 3D Live Tiles, for a more interactive shell.
- Two-Handed Manipulation Support, as demoed in the graphic above.
- Research mode: Research mode would grant developers access to the raw sensor data produced by the headset.
- Fluent Design Throughout the Menu Interface
- WebVR: Courtesy of the upgraded browser in the headset.
The update will be available to HoloLens Insiders, but it is notable that it is currently buggy, breaking some apps and bringing along random crashes and can affect tracking.
If that does not scare you off you can sign up to be an Insider and expect the new features soon.
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان
بازدید : 3
تاريخ : شنبه
1396 ساعت: 10:07